Password and Account Security
When you sign up to become a Member, you will be asked to choose a password. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, email address or password of any other Member at any time. You are solely responsible for all activity by anyone using your account and/or password. If you suspect unauthorized use of your account or your password, please contact us through E mail right away.
You understand that the Service is available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that no Member Content of any kind submitted by you or through your account will violate or infringe upon the safety or rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful or illegal material. You further agree not to scrape, harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of Members from the Service by electronic or other means for any commercial purpose, for sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Service or for any purpose. You further agree that you may not use Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair Service. In addition, you agree not to use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Member Content that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be harmful, threatening, abusive, deceitful, misleading, harassing, vulgar, offensive, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, bulk email, advertisements, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another; or
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization from Scrapbookbum.comor create a false identity on this Service.
- Create and share unlimited scrapbooks for only $6.25/mo!
- Find new friends!
- Comment on Scrapbooks!
- Unlimited Photo Storage!
Forgot your Password? Click here!